News and Press Releases
KeyFinder™ – New Lead Discovery libraries from Key Organics and Prosarix
Cambridge, UK, April 1st 2014 — Prosarix has partnered with Key Organics Ltd to develop KeyFinder™ a new product and drug discovery service. KeyFinder libraries are ‘ready to run’ virtual libraries, with follow-on synthesis, which combine a number of advantageous features including:
- Novel and large drug-like chemistry space designed to a specific target family
- Library designs based on Key Organic's reagents and templates, enables rapid synthesis
- Virtual screen of library against a client’s requested pharmacology profile
- Design and synthesis of compounds delivered to the client
- Provides a unique service capability for target class – bespoke design and chemistry
Two KeyFinder Libraries have been developed so far, the S1PR KeyFinder Library and the Kinase KeyFinder Library.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the information sheet here.